2.6.3 Compiling on Ubuntu
These steps were used to install Marsyas from a fresh
install of Ubuntu on August 25, 2008.
- Open a terminal and type the following commands:
- sudo apt-get install build-essential
- sudo apt-get install subversion
- sudo apt-get install libasound2-dev
- Either download the Linux binary distribution of cmake 2.6 or
compile and install the source code from http://www.cmake.org
- Test that you can run cmake and svn from the command-line
- Follow the basic installation instructions Compiling.